Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #3

I've selected my favorite things from last week's entries in the Sunday Salvation Show.  I surely appreciate every single link and I hope you'll all come back again and again.

My favorites from this last week were from The Little Treasures.... this amazingly beautiful crochet necklace:


 and this fun and brightly colored Hanukkah mobile from Felt So Cute:



So here we are at Week 3!  A few rules:


Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!




Sassafras Salvation








1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kathy

    Love your party, thanks for hosting. I tweeted and put it on my Facebook page. Have a great week.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...