Monday, April 30, 2012

Pretty Silver Set

I wanted to wear my pretty pink turtleneck to church on Sunday, and there's nothing prettier with pale pink than silver and white.  I decided to work up a jewelry set for myself to wear.  I had just bought some silver chain. The rest, I had in my beading kit.  What do you think?


 



Can you tell I was fighting the wind the whole time?  My granddaughter, 8-year-old Kai, took these pictures.  I think I have a budding photographer on my hands!

Love,

Sass

2 comments:

  1. Love the silver00loved meeting you even more :)! Thanks for making the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy

    CONGRATULATIONS! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Great job on your blog! Check out my post on this: http://homesweetbutterfly.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-blog-award.html
    You've Earned It!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...