Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Birthday Present

My birthday was Monday, and it was a relatively quiet day.  I went to work, as usual.  I received a number of birthday cards.  My mom sent me a lovely bit of dough. (Thanks, Mom!  I'm gonna buy some fabric - you'll see!  Love you!)  

Then, MMM and MMMom made the yummiest barbecue steak dinner with corn on the cob, watermelon, and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert - oh, my!  Then MMM gave me a lovely present:


Wait for it.........



Ta Da! A pneumatic stapler!


 Does this guy get me - or what?  Here, below, is what I've been operating on, but it sure looks pretty wimpy next to that Porter Cable powerhouse, doesn't it?
 

Love it!  Love him!

Love everybody!

Love,

Sass

That's a lotta love, huh?  Well, so it is!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...