Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show



Well, I realize that my rate of posting for the month of May has actually been pretty pitiful.  The month has been very busy, and I've actually been out-of-state for two of the weeks thus far, making it pretty hard to keep up with any kind of goal.  When I was in Reno, the hotel's business center was 'pay by the hour', and when I was in Denver, it just wasn't easy to figure out what to post about while I was a guest at someone else's home.  

To add to all of this, I normally blog at home, on a PC. I have no laptop to pack up and take with me anywhere - although the advent of Wi-Fi would certainly make that easy enough.  But without a laptop, it's pointless.  So, at least for this month, the blog took a backseat to other interests.  I thought, by this time, I'd be well into a few furniture projects, but the weather has been far less than cooperative.  Right now, for instance, it's raining down a slushy kind of rain - a really uncooperative kind of rain, so furniture projects are really not happening.  And I have a shop full of lovely possibilities just waiting for me!  Later this summer, I promise.

Two weeks ago was the last time I posted the Salvation Show, and my favorite from that show came from Vanessa at Home Sweet Butterfly.   There's a personal reason I picked that post - Vanessa hit on a product I wanted to know more about - Rust-Oleum's Frosted Glass spray paint.  I have a window I want to frost up - I will be combining some Silhouette stencils with this spray paint - hopefully to good effect.  Vanessa must be psychic, because she hit this nail on the head.  She has a sweet site, too - you should go over there, check her out, and give her some bloggy love from me.  Do that, will you?


So, for Vanessa, my 'Featured' Button:

Sassafras Salvation


 
Time for this week's Salvation Show.  First, a few rules:
 
Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!

Sassafras Salvation

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...