Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #18

Wow, has this been another busy weekend!  I have been working on a little upholstery project that I'll be unveiling later in the week.  In addition, we (MMM and I) have been working on creating a craft room for MMMom.  So, unfortunately, there was no time this week for a Sneak Peek on Saturday.  But never fear, I'll be back this coming Saturday with something nice!

Let's have a look at my favorite link from last week's Salvation Show.  It's one of two really bright, happy lamps from a Barbara, one half of a decorating duo at.... where else?  A Mother and A Daughter.  (Alicia is the daughterly half) These are the sunniest of yellow lamps, and they make me want to do nothing more than hunt down and corner the market on yellow spray paint.  Unfortunately, I went to my favorite thrift store this weekend - and I can't understand it - but there was little to nothing of interest - and certainly not at all in the lamp department.  Fortunately, I have a lamp stash in my workshop, so I'll be following in this Mother and Daughter's footsteps soon.  Please go over there and give them some bloggy love.  They certainly deserve it!


For A Mother and A Daughter, my 'Featured' Button:

Sassafras Salvation



Time for this week's Salvation Show.  First, a few rules:
 
Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!

Sassafras Salvation


4 comments:

  1. Kathy, thanks for the feature and all the kind words! You are so nice! I can't wait to see your upholstery project! ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invitation to join the party. I've linked up my pillow sham and marbled easter egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sass! Thank you for the invite! I linked up and have put your button on my linky love page...I'll be back next week :)
    http://www.sewanddipity.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...