Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lucia's Christmas Sweater

Hello everyone!  My name is Lucia.  I am a brindle Chihuahua, and my human is MMM.  But I know that Sass loves me, too, and to prove it, she outfitted me for the Christmas season. 


She bought a skein of red acrylic yarn at the thrift store for fifty cents, brought it home, and in a flash of inspiration, decided that I would look terrific in a red Christmas sweater.  Turns out she was right.  Fortunately, she also took pictures of me so that I could share my new sweater.  I'm told that this should probably be one of those "What I Wore Wednesday" kind of posts, but I may run around naked on Wednesday, so you'll have to look at my sweater today.


Here it is - and it only took Sass about two hours total to crochet it.  I know she didn't use a pattern ('cause that's how she rolls), but she tried it on me as she went along and made adjustments as she worked.  Look!  It even has sleeves and a bit of a turtleneck.  I love the ruffle on my backside and the flower on my shoulder.  So fashionable!  Don't you love it?


Lucia

(This is Sass - Lucia's a pretty good typist.  Who'da thunk?  But thanks, Lucia, for sharing your sweater with us!)

2 comments:

  1. That is cute;)

    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha!! I love it. My dog would hate me for that but it look so super cute I want to do to it to her anyway, lol. I would love for you to share this at my special holiday linky party going on right now! http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/12/12-days-of-christmas-holiday-linky.html

    Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
    ~Nikki ...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...