Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #4

One thing I've discovered about blogging is that it really is a part-time job, in and of itself.  And although it's very social - as far as connecting with folks out in the World of Blog - sometimes it can be very solitary, as well.  So this last week, a solitary part time job did not work well for me.  The pressure of posting was more than I was up to, so quite without intending to, I neglected Sassafras Salvation a bit.  I was really trying to get a brand new mantel sewn and assembled (which I'll post later today), and the craft work sort of overtook my time.  Something had to give.  

So I'm back.  Here's my favorite link from last week's link party.  I just love these.  I'm planning to make some to share with the folks in my office before Christmas. (Yes, I work a full-time job, as well.  Gotta make the mortgage, ya know.)

 
I I mean, really?  Strawberry cheesecake Santa hats?  Where could you go wrong?  Yummy and so cute, too!

Ready for this week's link party?  A few rules:

Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!



Sassafras Salvation



9 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Thanks for stopping by Project Queen, leaving your nice comment and inviting me to your party! I'm all linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog and the invitation to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite! All linked up! :)
    Holly: Life as a Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the invitation. I'm linked up! Those strawberries are too cute and look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite. Followng you now. I'd love it if you'd do the same.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and thanks for the invite! Love those strawberries- I did something similar for a party recently- yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy-
    Thanks for inviting me to your link party! I am going to add your button to my blog, and add your party to my weekly rotation.
    I have been busily creating homemade gifts and decor for Christmas this year. My family is very much into this-maybe yours is too….
    I linked up my DIY Family Board Game (that is all about YOUR family-whoever YOU are) and my DIY Mod Wreath. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for hosting and have a great Tuesday!
    Thanks! Rebekah
    www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang it! I forgot to add my Canning Jalapeno Pepper Jelly tutorial with my first go around! I linked that up to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for inviting me over! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...