Sunday, December 4, 2011

Twist on the Welcome Wreath

Vikki in Virginia apparently liked my Welcome Wreath well enough that she decided to make a version of it for herself, but updated for Christmas!


Aren't her color selections perfect?  She made some alterations to the design, so that the ribbon petals attached from from the front, curling less than the sunflower style.  She found those infamous pony beads in all the right colors at Michael's for only $1.


She shared with me her costs - altogether this wreath cost less than $10.00.  Now that's some smart shopping!

I love it when folks share that they've been inspired by something I've done.  I know how inspired I am by others' creations, so it's a real thrill to know I've inspired others.

Thanks so much for sharing this project, Vikki!

Love,

Sass

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...it's simply gorgeous! Vikki did a fabulous job! So pretty and festive! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...