Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #12

Here's a list of things I've been a part of accomplishing over the past twenty-four hours:  painting two ceilings (ten to eleven feet up a ladder for those), priming one panelled wall, two loads of clothes, primed large cupboard (inside and out), scrubbed a large bathroom floor (and it was very dirty - required scraping with a putty knife and scrubbing with SOS), sweeping and washing a cement floor, painting trim pieces, and some other more minor tasks.  Did I pick up a camera?  Barely.  I was so glad that my daughter was willing to spend one day of her three-day weekend helping me to get these things accomplished that I barely considered the value of recording the changes.  Bad, tired blogger.But thanks very, very much, April.  [On a side note, my mother works incredibly hard - really tough physical labor - and taught all of us to work just as hard.  When I get together with my mother, my daughters, or my sister, we can really knock. it. out.

Tonight, I'm just going to quickly put up the Salvation Show and trundle myself off to bed.  I'm full of turkey-avocado-croissant and I just need to get warm and get relaxed.  I think an Alpine may be in order (in case you don't know, that's hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint schnapps).  I may even treat myself to a big, fat marshmallow or two.

My favorite project from last week's Salvation Show was a bed designed and created by RedeFIND:


This gorgeous bed was a sort of gathering of talents and skills all brought together by one very satisfied blogger.  You'll have to stop over, read, and appreciate it.

Let's get on with the show.  I want my Alpine, my bed, and my kindle.  *Yawn*

A few rules:

Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!


Sassafras Salvation

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my bubble project and inviting me to include it in your blog hop :-)

    Hope you enjoyed your Alpine & kindle last night - after all that work you did, you definitely deserved a relaxing evening in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the invite to the party! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for inviting me over to the party:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...