Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #15

Such a busy weekend!  Yesterday, I went to a performance by a pair of artists who've spent a couple of weeks in the local schools and then showcased some of what the students did.  Among those students was my grandson.  It was very interesting to see how thoughtfully put together their performance was, and I was particularly proud of the way Kieran demonstrated his own very insightful thought process.  Today, I went to our local ski hill, Great Divide, to watch Kieran and his little sister, Kai, as they showed off their considerable ski skills.  What amazes me most is how fearless they are!  It was a lot of fun.  We all ate lunch together on the deck (it was nearly 50 degrees!) and enjoyed the sunshine.  Tonight, we'll all gather to have dinner together and celebrate Kieran's 11th birthday.  He's turning out to be quite a nice young man - and very handsome, and I am so very proud of him.  Hope your birthday is the best one ever, Kieran.  I love you!


Last week's Sunday Salvation Show was not huge, but there were some lovely links to really cool projects.  Becca, over at Gardners 2 Bergers created my favorite - a wonderfully inexpensive way to create a set of corner curtain rods from electrical conduit.  I particularly love that she walked us through it, so I can recreate this lovely corner set, if I ever need to.  What a great project!


Another really cool thing that happened this week was this:  MMM created a new button for Sassafras Salvation.  It's my 'featured' button, and Becca will be the first to get to enjoy it (unless folks who were previously featured stop by to get one first)!



Sassafras Salvation




Time for this week's Salvation Show.  I am ready and excited to see all your creativity - bring it on!  First, a few rules:
 
Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!

Sassafras Salvation






6 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy!! Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Kathy and have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my curtain rod tut with your readers, Kathy!! I grabbed that new button, too!
    Thanks for hosting!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me to your party, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...