Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Thankful Printable!


I put a little something together for a pretty Thanksgiving banner - full of autumn leaves and traditional fall tones. I simply printed it, trimmed out each letter, punched holes, and tied it together with jute string.  Isn't it sweet?  (And isn't this little fireplace about the cutest thing you've ever seen?)



You'll want to go HERE to download and print your own banner. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Love,

Sass

Loving those Linky Parties


3 comments:

  1. what a cute blog you have! I'm really having fun checking out your past 'creations'. Think I'll stick around for a bit, signed YOUR newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lisa! Soooo appreciate my followers. I'll try to be worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,

    Thank you for sharing your creativity on "A Little Birdie Told Me..." Tuesday at Rook No. 17!

    I can't wait to see what you have in store this week!

    Cheers!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...