Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fingerless Gloves in Persimmon

I sat down the other day with an idea to make slippers.  I still have to do that, because the slippers somehow morphed into fingerless gloves.  I got off track somewhere, and rather than rip out the whole things, I just changed direction.  I love fingerless gloves for cool winter evenings at home in front of the computer - where I often find myself.  I couldn't possibly wear them outside - I am a mitten girl.  You can see from these photos that my hands were freezing!  All those reddened fingertips!  And it was a gloriously beautiful day in the middle of January in Montana - forty-two degrees!  But I was cold!  (It seems I love exclamation points!!!)


Don't you love the color of these gloves?  It's a wonderfully warm spicy shade of persimmon, and caught my eye right away at the Ben Franklin Store.






I am debating about whether I'll keep these for myself or put them in the Etsy store.  But I love that they are just an evening's work, and they're so cute and useful.

Love,

Sass

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous pairof fingerless gloves! I had to laugh that they started out to be slippers!! :) Love the colour too!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...