Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gorgeous Faucet Set


All throughout January, I have been primarily crocheting and making jewelry. They're small projects, but I think they have pretty big impact.  I still see so many possibilities and I want to make the most of that stash of valve handles that MMM's mom acquired. I think this set is the prettiest yet.  


The centerpiece of the bracelet is, of course, the valve handle.  This one is black with a really nice rusty patina, lending itself well to this color scheme, all in shades of burnt umber, gold, deep brown, and bronze.  I set an antique earring into the center of the valve handle, where it shines beautifully.  The bracelet itself is four rows of beads strung on elastic cord.


The necklace is three strands - two of beads and one of simple chain.  It's about 20 inches long.  


The earrings dangle from the same findings that I used for the bracelet, and again, the beads are so beautiful.  They are about 2 inches long from finding to tip.  All the finding accents are silver and silver tone.


This one, too will be going in my Etsy shop.  Sometime, soon, I'm gonna make a set just for me.  Meanwhile, maybe this set will find its way somewhere just for Valentine's Day!  Wouldn't that be nice?

Love,

Sass

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...