Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #9

It's Sunday again.  Lazy daisy Sunday --- except that I've got too much to do to spend too much time being lazy!  First, I want to tell you all that I'm starting a new series this coming Saturday. 

It's Sneak Peek Saturday, and, from now until next September, I'm going to give you a little 'sneak peek' into my wedding preparations.  I'm not sure that I've shared this, but I have committed to doing (within reason) every part of my wedding as either thrift or handmade.  I am already knee deep in preparations, and I have so many pretty things planned.  I hope you'll stop by and see what I have first. 



Last week was a bit of a slow week for the Salvation Show, but that's OK with me.  I'm willing to go slow and steady and bring it along.  I enjoy every single post, regardless.  They're all so much fun!  Here's my favorite for this last week (and it turned out to be the most-clicked, as well)!  It's from The Crafty Blog Stalker and it's for the best lotion ever.  



I haven't made this yet (my daughter gifted me with an enormous and lovely bunch of body butter from The Body Shop for Christmas), but I seem to be part lizard, at least during the winter.  Montana winters can be notoriously dry and harsh.  So, I'm sure, when I get through that supply, I'll be mixing up a batch.  In the meantime, I have to remember to save those Body Shop containers, right?

Let's get on with Sass's Sunday Salvation Show.  First, a few rules:

Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!




Sassafras Salvation





2 comments:

  1. I love that you're sharing your DIY wedding planning! Knowing you, it's going to be fabulous! I'm so excited that the timing was right and I get to link up today! :) Have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planning are so fabulous.Thanx to share with us this beautiful planning.Wedding is so special for the every one.

    50cc scooter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...