Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sass's Sunday Salvation Show #8

Welcome to the Sunday Salvation Show.  I'll tell you a little secret.  I have another ambition filed under the name 'Salvation Show'.  Someday, I hope to organize and host a regional junque and antiques fair and call it Sass's Traveling Salvation Show.  Someday................. *daydreaming*

Oh, what's that?  Oh, excuse me!  I sort of trailed off there into fantasyland, didn't I?  Yes, yes, let's get back to today and today's Sunday Salvation Show.  My favorite link from last week's Show?  No question!   It was Rebecca, at Potholes and Pantyhose, who packed plenty of pints of pickled peppers.


If ever you wanted to pack a pint of pickled peppers, you should scoot right over there and check out Rebecca's blog.  Her tutorial is wonderfully detailed, and her photos are sharp and beautiful.  And if you think she's hot, well, now you know why.

OK, let's get on with #8 in the Sunday Salvation Show series.  First, a few rules:

Share something you've done recently.  Take a moment to look at and comment on someone else's link - we're all in this together!  Please consider becoming a follower of Sassafras Salvation and take a Sunday Salvation Show button to remind yourself and others to come back again and again!


Sassafras Salvation





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up Sass...I mean Kathy! Hope you have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Now following! ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invite to link up! I found some one that loves cherries as much as I do, adorable blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me! You are so sweet! It always makes my day when someone likes something I've made/created. Have an awesome Wednesday!
    Love-Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also-today, I linked up my tutorial on my DIY Children's Book with Audio. I made these for everyone in my family as Christmas gifts. I thought it would be fun to show you how I did it, so you can too! Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...